Stamanol is a vitamin supplement used for performance horses as it has a calming effect and boosts the immune system. It has become popular as it is organically made within Australia. It is specially used for breeds that easily gets anxious (i. e. thoroughbreds). It is not a replacement for a balanced horse diet, only an additive and it goes well with for i. e. chaff and quality grain pellets and lupin.
Facts & Benefits
- Some other supplements are so high in nurtitional content that it makes the horses 'hot' with the added energy, Stamanol will not make your horse hot.
- Gives extra shine to the horse's coat
- Improves hooves (can eliminate cracking)
- It is approved for high level compeititon
- Stamanol won't swab
- Not registered with APWA
- Builds Topline
- Suitable for all horses, but especially beneficial for nervous horses.
All Natural Organic ingredients
A range of amino acids
Make sure you follow the feeding guide on the bucket, reseal it after use and store away from sun in cool/room temperature to extend the shelf life of the stamanol.Review
Sophie from Ponies on Wheels has made a stamanol for horses review here:
Where To Buy
There are a range of stockists throughout Australia - more information can be found on Stamanol's website.
PS, MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER BELOW FOR A FREE WELCOME GIFT.