The Syd Hill & Sons Adjustable Half Breed saddle is one of their most popular saddles to date. Features:
- Adjustable tree to suit most horses - it comes with an screw in gullet plate and also a flocked panel (both can be adjusted).
- Quality Synthetic Material
- Matt Black colour
- Available in 3 sizes: 15", 16" and 17".
- The gullet can easily be changed.
- This Syd Hill Saddle is set to wide but can be adjusted to narrow, medium or Extra wide plate if needed.
- 5 year warranty on the tree.
- Model: SASHASHB
- (16" and 17" on backorder until mid April, both saddles will be posted then)
Enjoy FREE Shipping on orders over $100 (AUS ONLY).
Orders are usually dispatched the next business day. We use Australia Post, Direct Freight Express and Border Express Australia for most of our orders. Your unique tracking number will be available by logging into you ProHorse account (please note it can take a couple of days for it to update in our system).
You can expect your order to arrive between 1-8 business days after placing the order. Please note if you ordered several items, they might arrive in separate parcels depending on the stock level in our warehouses.
Express post items are delivered within 1-4 Business days.
All of our international orders are sent Priority Express Mail, delivery time is around 5-7 Business days.
Our Fixed International Shipping Cost is $50 for smaller items and Free Shipping on all Saddle orders (Over $400).
There is no need to make up your mind now as we offer a 14 Day Free Trial Period on all of our full priced items. If you have a change of mind on a purchase we will exchange your item or refund your original method of payment provided that:
- You return the item within the 14 days trial period (starting from the tracked date of delivery).
- You confirm return postage by sending the tracking number to email@example.com
- The item has not been used and it in its original saleable condition
- You paid full price for the item (no returns on discount items)
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.