1. How old were you when you started riding?
I started riding quite late actually at the age of 12, so I skipped the ponies and went straight to horses!
2. What was your first pony called?
My first horse was named ‘Shown Silver’ aka Romeo. We competed in the hunter/equitation divisions
3. What are your strengths as a rider?
My biggest strength as a rider is probably that I perform better under pressure as well as being able to adapt myself to different types of horses.
4. And your weaknesses?
My weaknesses are mostly mental. It’s a battle between you and your brain as this is a very mental sport that. The ups and downs can be so extreme that it’s hard to find balance.
5. Have you ever had any bad falls (where you ended up in hospital)?
I had one bad accident riding a very young horse and it resulted in a slight tear of my Achilles’ tendon where it attaches to my calf.
6. How many horses do you have right now, and who is you future star?
I have 5 competition horses at the moment ranging in age, but the one I am most confident in is my 10yr old stallion Cassandro
7. Do you still get nervous competing?
I definitely get nervous and will always have nerves. I just try to work the nerves in my favor!